Iski Miski!!! (Bangali Cartoon) Iski Miski!!! (Bangali Cartoon)

The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine,[3][4] an unincorporated area of Jefferson County in the American state of Colorado. In addition to the shootings, the complex and highly planned attack involved a fire bomb to divert firefighters, propane tanks converted to bombs placed in the cafeteria, 99 explosive devices, and carbombs. The perpetrators, senior students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional people, and three more were injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair subsequently committed suicide.[5][6]

Although their precise motives remain unclear, the personal journals of the perpetrators document that they wished their actions to rival the Oklahoma City bombing and other deadly incidents in the United States in the 1990s. The attack has been referred to by USA Today as a "suicidal attack [that was] planned as a grand—if badly implemented—terrorist bombing."[7] The massacre has been reported as "the deadliest high school shooting in US history."[8]

The massacre sparked debate over gun control laws, high school cliques, subcultures, and bullying. It resulted in an increased emphasis on school security with zero tolerance policies,[9][10] and a moral panic over goth culture, gun culture, social outcasts (even though the perpetrators were not considered outcasts),[11][12] the use of pharmaceutical anti-depressants by teenagers, teenage Internet use,[13] and violence in video games.[14][15]

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

The animation in this was good, and the VO sounds great but the biggest flaw is the writing. Having it end on a meme face is like saying I dont know how to end this but have a final funny to put on shirts.

I Wanna Be A Pokemon I Wanna Be A Pokemon

A real janitor approves this cartoon.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

I dare anyone to not say," You broke my grill" out loud at some point after watching this. Its impossible.

Weight of Heaven Weight of Heaven

Thanks to Janitor for some amazing guitar samples and spoken word! thejanitor9k.newgrounds.com/

Fantishow responds:

Melancholic Terminator Melancholic Terminator

Really cool! Reminds me of a video game soundtrack. Also the story attached to it makes the song more awesome.

Life is good! Life is good!

I love the texture on this, the colors and all the glowing is very cool. Life is good indeed!

Sirmi responds:

thank you man!

Art Trade w/Coolkitten13 Art Trade w/Coolkitten13

Lukas, I hate writing reviews but this is worth talking about!

UrbanTowel will Kill You is cool! UrbanTowel will Kill You is cool!

1 out of 5 stars.