Iski Miski!!! (Bangali Cartoon) Iski Miski!!! (Bangali Cartoon)

The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine,[3][4] an unincorporated area of Jefferson County in the American state of Colorado. In addition to the shootings, the complex and highly planned attack involved a fire bomb to divert firefighters, propane tanks converted to bombs placed in the cafeteria, 99 explosive devices, and carbombs. The perpetrators, senior students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional people, and three more were injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair subsequently committed suicide.[5][6]

Although their precise motives remain unclear, the personal journals of the perpetrators document that they wished their actions to rival the Oklahoma City bombing and other deadly incidents in the United States in the 1990s. The attack has been referred to by USA Today as a "suicidal attack [that was] planned as a grand—if badly implemented—terrorist bombing."[7] The massacre has been reported as "the deadliest high school shooting in US history."[8]

The massacre sparked debate over gun control laws, high school cliques, subcultures, and bullying. It resulted in an increased emphasis on school security with zero tolerance policies,[9][10] and a moral panic over goth culture, gun culture, social outcasts (even though the perpetrators were not considered outcasts),[11][12] the use of pharmaceutical anti-depressants by teenagers, teenage Internet use,[13] and violence in video games.[14][15]

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

The animation in this was good, and the VO sounds great but the biggest flaw is the writing. Having it end on a meme face is like saying I dont know how to end this but have a final funny to put on shirts.

I Wanna Be A Pokemon I Wanna Be A Pokemon

A real janitor approves this cartoon.

Barney Meets His Maker Barney Meets His Maker

Did he die?

Mossler responds:

It keeps me up at night.

The Meatwad Collab The Meatwad Collab

I liked the part with Meatwad.

Honker for President Honker for President

I enjoyed this immensely, all you dudes did a great job!

New Wave Halloween Collab New Wave Halloween Collab

Good.

RoboChef RoboChef

Fantastic! Pretty shot choice, characters felt like characters, and I was invested the whole time through. 5/5 Great job!

Robot Rent Robot Rent

This is a rip off of Wet Reality. I'll see you in court Nick!

Damian005 responds:

Wet reality is a rip of my parents divorce! I'll see you in therapy!

Transit Transit

Damn dude, I can't stop watching this. Great use of spacing and the rough drawing really make it feel alive. The loop flows seamlessly too. Great work dude, I'm really excited to see what you make next.